Go God on Island Girl 2

Go God on Island Girl 2
Part II

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Revelation is coming:)

I want to change the world, but I cannot you see
I cannot change anything till it happens inside of me
The devils I see aren't devils at all
The dislikes in myself can be credited to the fall
But what makes this fact bright
Jesus still still loves me, even in my darkness despite

Where can I go from your spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence
If I go up to the heavens, you are there:
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
If I settle on the far side of the sea
even there your hand will guide me

The call to be next to absolute purity
Can this happen? I know I'm so unworthy
Yet the blood did it all
Covers me, redeems the fall
My past, present and future sins
Are consumed in the fire, in sheol
I now can take a deep breath in.

Satan loves to pray on vulnerability
loves to twist words and sincerity
Miscommunication his specialty
His voice tries to echoe in my head
If it was his choice he would leave me for dead

The master of lies and manipulation
keeps oppression still and steals expectation
till the repentance tears tear the tents
built in my mind for defense
to cover my human tendencies

Written 3 days ago:)

No comments:

Post a Comment